Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Journey to the Hot Bod-Mission Possible

Journey to the Hot Bod-Mission Possible

I am really getting into the vibe of the gym. Today I did 15 mins on the treadmill to warm up, and then 10 mins on the bicycle….These are the hardest parts for me; mi nuh like run nor cycle! I get tired (or bored) after 5 mins of running, but I can dance and do aerobics for HOURS! Is it just me?


Anyway; Today I focused on my legs. I have very powerful legs, so I have to be very careful… especially with my calves (that look like full grown cows, actually…KIDDING!) so I steered clear of the calf machines.


I ended the session with abs as usual. And today I used ALL MACHINES to work my abs, to prove to my husband and a doubting friend, Onoka (who swear seh mi a lie bout mi 500 abs a day) that it was a very probable task! Him rude! Lol.

I made sure to do the abs alongside my hubby, who quickly gave up after the first 200, leaving me smug with victory. Can't wait to face-off with Onoka, we have a bet… think I winning a shopping spree…or ice cream.

Anyhoo, I came home satisfied, with tighter abs. Whohoooooooo!!!! 08 here I come! I fell into bed and slept for hours!!! Sleep at last; sleep at last…Thank God almighty, I got sleep at last!!!

Tomorrow I am bringing my sparring gloves and gonna hit the boxing cage and unwind in the sauna. Will tell you how that goes.

Chat more,

Mission Possible
Agent 38-24-40 (I wish)
Paula

Check out our music on YaadNoyz Production at www.myspace.com/yaadnoyz

0 comments: