Sunday, December 16, 2007

Quest For the Hot Body- Days 2&3

Written: Thursday, December 13, 2007

It's day 3 and I am in paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain!!! But good pain... the kind that makes you feel like it's working. As long as I don't laugh, cough or lay down to sleep, I should be aaaiiiight!

Now, I missed the gym yesterday. YUP! Couldn't go because of my crazy schedule...BUT you would be proud of me because I worked out at home. I did 500 abs and some stretches. So I didn't cheat the workout.

Day 3 brought the threat of a winter storm in the area of NY / NJ. so once again I am kept from the gym. BUT as timing would have it, my precious friend sent me 2 Yoga DVDs from Canada. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! So if I don't make it to the gym this evening, I shall be yoga-ing... not a bad exchange at all and let's see if I can grit my teeth, bear the pain and run 500 more abs.

Dream Gym

Did I mention this Gym is my DREAM GYM? Yup! It has everything I want in a gym and more. I used to be a gym buff (5-7 days a week!!!) and had a smoking bod and sexy-ass abs, so I get emotional about the right gym.

This gym has a sauna (So I can unwind after a hectic week), a boxing cage (Hey, I'm married... I WILL need to punch something sometime! hehe...kidding honeyyyyyyyyyy), a basketball court (for my hubby), racquet ball court (which I won't ever use, but it's great to have options), great equipment, huge space...

and...

I saved the best for last...

check it out....

they have...

TREADMILLS WITH THEIR OWN TVs ATTACHED TO IT...
all mine...MINEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Sorry, this weighed heavily in my decision to join the gym because I am a TV tete!!!) I am slightly addicted to the court television shows- Judge Judy, Judge Joe Brown, Judge Maria Lopez, Judge Mathis, Divorce Court... and COURT TV, go figure. both extremes of the legal system.

Anyway, I love this gym and I look forward to my next workout tomorrow! Will update you in a few.

You're not-yet-as-sexy-as-she-thinks-she-can-be Friend,

Paula

0 comments: