Friday, January 25, 2008

Survey for YaadNoyz Magazine: Secret Bank Accounts? OK or not

Survey for YaadNoyz Magazine

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo world!!!

Thanks to all who sent well wishes for me during my flu blues. I am still fighting the symptoms, but mi a soldier, so yuh dun know mi a overcome all that.

You all know I am a TV te te, I loooooooooooooove the idiot box (don't worry, this ...er...addiction is sensibly balanced with addictions to reading and researching on the internet). I particularly love the courtroom programs; JUDGE JUDY, JUDGE JOE BROWN, JUDGE MATHIS, JUDGE HATCHETT, PEOPLE'S COURT and DIVORCE COURT.

I am watching divorce court right now and me and my hubby aften discuss many of the relationship issues brought to fore in the program. At parties I find these topics spark great debates, particularly between the sexes... nothing more entertaining than real life and real issues.

So this moved me to include a survey section in our YaadNoyz Magazine, where we address real relationship issues and get the views of real people.

Here is the question this week:

DO YOU THINK IT IS OK FOR SPOUSES TO HAVE SECRET ACCOUNTS?
DOES IT REFLECT TRUST ISSUES OR JUST GOOD SENSE?


Looking forward to your opinions! I will have more even jucier issues coming soon! Stay tuned!
Bless all of you! Have a great weekend.


Paula Yee Sing-Edwards
Artiste Development
www.myspace.com/yaadnoyz

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.